Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Results

Well, I missed my goal.  I weighed in 1.8 pounds higher than when I left and my goal was to be only .6 higher.  We will call it water weight!  Just kidding.

No shame in not reaching my goal.  I tried.  I planned.  I didn't even have any of my son's birthday cake.  Shame would be giving up or giving in!  Today begins a new week with goals that will help me continue on my path.

I am really enjoying this trip towards wellness.  I feel that I am learning more about myself and how to look at food and activity with a correct perspective.  They are not the evil lords that control my life.  I am..wait, that didn't sound right.

225.0

No comments:

Post a Comment