Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, February 3, 2012

Party Time

Today is my son's 11th B-day.  Cake and Mexican food...ohh dear! 

I already have a plan.  3 corn torillas, grilled chicken breast plain, rice and black beans.  I am going to make my own tacos.  I am going to have my own snack before sitting down.  Therefore, I eliminate the roulette of chips and dips.  Then 1 cupcake.  Presized, I like it.  I got on the bike earlier, so I hope to balance well for today.

I am going to be gone through the Big Game and those parties as well.  We shall see what Sunday has in store.  My goal is to be within a half pound of my current weight on Monday morn.  223.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment