Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nigh Upon Us

It is now February and P. Phil says it's 6 more weeks of resolutions.  If you got off track early, it doesn't mean that you have to stop trying.  Buck up - come on along for the ride.  2012 could be your best year ever.

There is a big obstacle looming.  The Big Game is Sunday.  Do you have plans to Nacho-it up?  Or guzzle large volumes of caloric drinks, adult or otherwise.  Have a plan, get in some extra work before this Sunday's gathering.  You might even find out that you don't want to imbibe and injest the normal gameday fare. I feel way too good to even worry myself with wings or nachos.

Heck, last night, I even bought a sub sandwich on the way home and choose not to eat it.  Half for lunch and half for dinner today.  This is from a guy that most of last fall had fast food restaurants littering his monthly credit card statement.  Now, I am not going to get cocky, but I do feel really good about where I am. 

223.6 and continuing to drop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment