Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Personal Victory

As I was waking up this morning, I am an overwhelming childlike sense of excitement.  Like opening a present, I ambled to the scale and did my morning due diligence.  The scale was below 220.  This is a nearly 2 year first and more than 20 pounds down from my recent high.

This is only a temporary victory.  The battle was won but the war still rages.  I have more to lose and longer to maintain.  But I am full of self-confidence and ready!  Come with me and see how this feels.

Now, along with my inward healthy changes, I can see and feel an outward change in my appearance.  My words cannot do justice to the emotion and joy that comes along with the rewards of reaching your goal.  I want to share this feeling, but you have to pay the dues to be in the club.  The great news is that anyone can join!

No comments:

Post a Comment