Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reward Day

So far this New Year is going great for resolutions.

I have not eaten any fast food and I have lost 18 pounds since Christmas.  My will is strong, and my mind is focused.  Now, I cannot take those things for granted, as they do tend to disappear.  So, today is a reward day. 

I am going to eat out, but not fast food.  No "pink slime" burgers or "pink goo" nuggets (google those terms).  Probably have a little Pei Wei.  I don't want to be too aggressive with my weight loss.  It can be dangerous for adherence to press through without any break or relaxation.

I am going to have fun, but not over indulge and not feel guilty!  221.8 today, but it will be higher tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment