Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plan your Eating Times Backwards

The toughest thing for me to do right now is to not eat late at night.  I get off from a second job at 10:00.  If I eat dinner too early, then I end up starving before bedtime.  Most of the time I can think of it as a challenge, to fall asleep without eating.  Other times, I give in,  and it usually is not the most wholesome of choices that I fill my belly with.

What options do I have then?

Well, if I am going to go to bed at 11:00 or 11:30, I should eat dinner about 3 hours before.  Then I schedule my snacks and meals in 3 hour segments.  My day ends up looking like B - 8:00, S - 11, L - 2:00, S - 5:00, D - 8:00.  This is my blueprint.  If the span will be longer, I try to eat more calories or drink water to supress appetite.  A 2,000 calorie diet might be divided as such: B - 500 cal, S - 200, L - 550, S - 200, D - 550 (again, a guideline).

See if planning will help your appetite.  218.6

No comments:

Post a Comment