Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snowball is Rolling

Think longterm but act short term.  It is great to have longterm goals.  I hope to be at 185 by the end of the year. However, if my actions are constructed with the date in mind, there is a good chance that I will neglect healthy choices now and procrastinate.  Therefore, my actions are daily to get me to that goal.

I plan my eating and my activity.  If I neglect these things, I will not have success.  I don't know too many people that accidently lose a lot of weight.  There must be intent.

Once you create some new habits, it is not the same daily grind to get you through the day without your favorite fast food.  I am able to control my habits with much more ease that previously.  Don't give up or give in.  It will all come together.  As long as you keep trying to improve, you will find that success will be in your way!

216.6 today!  23.4 pounds down since Christmas.  About time for a new belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment