Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, January 22, 2012

Victory - The Battle is won, but the War is what Matters

In the previous blog, I discussed a large planned meal and how to stay balanced as best as possible. 

It worked.  I am a pound down from yesterday.  The fact that I am a whole pound down does not reflex the work that I did yesterday, but includes the timeline of excreting waste, maybe being slightly more dehydrated, etc.  The true evaluation will be a week from now, and whether or not I am trending downward.  Since the beginning of the year, I am down more than 8 pounds.  How are you doing?

Update me.  I would love to hear the feedback and know that you are listening and working hard to be healthier :)  229.2 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment