Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, January 9, 2012

Activity Despite the Weather

For the next couple of days it is supposed to be raining in my area.  That is significant due to the fact that my free time to be active is limited.  And like you, I am trying to keep the positive, healthy habits going.

Don't let the weather stop you from being active.  First of all, we can dress for the occassion.  As a guy, I have the innate need to test myself against the elements.  But since I am a wuss and don't want to camp or be exposed to long, a 30-45 min walk in the drizzle is a perfect opportunity to be manly.  Just making sure that I have on good footware and an exterior layer that is weather proof, I can walk or be active outdoors without alot of hub-bub.

Now it is not pouring, that would change things.  In that case, or if I didn't have wet weather options, the next couple of days would be a great time to get to the todo list.  "Spring" cleaning or projects around the house can keep me active and occupied.

If that doesn't sound good, make a trip to the mall.  Leave the cards at home and do some laps at the mall!  Just keep moving!

Today 234.8! 

No comments:

Post a Comment