Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, January 8, 2012

Changing = Planning

Habits are what we do when we don't think about what we are doing.  It's what's natural. 

Change then has to be intentional or planned.  If I want to be able to reach my short-term weekly goal of losing 2 pounds, then I need to be able to plan meals, snacks, eating out, and activity.  Occasionally, I might reach my goal by accident, but long term I have to have a plan.

Last night I had dinner plans with a friend, I knew that I would eat a high caloric meal.  So I needed a plan.  I planned to be more active during the week and especially that day to balance my calories and meet my goal.  Today the weight is 236.2  Higher than yesterday morning (expected), but low enough to meet my goal weight for the week.  Next Sunday the goal is 234.2.  Let's keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment