Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, January 30, 2012

Planning for a Fun Weekend

This upcoming weekend is my son's 11th birthday.  I am headed down and we are going to be out and about all weekend.  Birthday dinners, cake, the whole 9 yards.  I also won't have much opportunity to stay active.

From my perspective, waking up next Monday and holding firm at today's weight will be a victory! So 225.6 is the goal.

Also, jobs seem to be closing in and my car has a major issue.  All of that stress could equal a lapse or unhealthy choices.  This week will be critical.  I need to have good vision and be on the lookout for eating triggers and feeling sorry for myself.  No consulation food this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment