Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Priority Change" is a Priority

Today, I have a different view.  I have something that I want.  I want it more than TV, more than a little extra money, more than .... anything else right now.  Literally!  That is what makes it a priority.

Control my eating...Thank you to Subway's BOGO free.  Flat bread, egg whites and jack cheese for breakfast, and a 6" Tuscan Chicken, Baked Lay's and a vitamin water for lunch.  Dinner? Good choices, good choices!  I will be working, so I will have to choose admist all of the usual temptations.

215.0

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's both humorous and helpful in my struggle for obtaining a healthier me. I can relate to your experiences and it's nice to hear about someone's progress, it's a great motivator!! keep it up! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the feedback. It helps me feel that this is important. You become my motivation! Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete