Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today's a Good Day!

It really is a good day!  Lots of reasons for that...if your not sure, put on a new pair of glasses and look again.  The goodness is there.  You just might be focused on the wrong thing.  That focus might be one of your issues with weight management.

Focus, proirity, resolve, whatever the term, find it.  It helps tremendously.  This week is has been going well.  The trick is now to stack one good day on another.  I don't want to end up on a roller coaster.  Just want to keep going down. 

For me, I need to FOCUS on what I am eating and what I am eating.  I need to choose to take time to make food and meal prep a PRIORITY.  And I need to be RESOLVED, to follow through with my own intentions.  214.2

No comments:

Post a Comment