Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, October 22, 2012

Can't Give Up, Might Give In?

This semester continues to exhaust me.  I simply don't have enough time to get the priorities done that I would like to get done.  Hmmm?  Can that statement be true?  If they are priorities, by definition wouldn't I find time to get them done?

My life is complex...not really.  In fact, if I let it be, it would probably be simple.  Fact, I do have to work a certain amount.  The jobs I have have deliniated schedules, most of which I cannot get a sub for.  The duties of those jobs have strict timelines and help me not to otherwise procrastinate, more. 

The truth is that I have little free time.  In between jobs but not at home, I literally have only 10 hrs to work on stuff during the week.  So far, it has been difficult to make this time productive with the 1 or 2 hr gaps I have.  After that, I only have 14 hrs per week at home not asleep.

I wish I was exaggerating.  Those are the times that I prepare for the next shift or class or study for myself. 24 hrs during the entire 7 day week.  No time for friends, no time for family, no time to think of what is next, only what I am doing then.  No time for me, for health, for eating right, for exercise.

I have good intentions, but I can't, don't want to get up for church on Sunday.  I don't want to go for a walk.  I know the long term results.  I shouldn't be here right now, but I am.  I have to finish the semester out.  I need to give up on changing for now.  It is only frustrating me.  Weight is up 216.2

No comments:

Post a Comment