Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trying Not to Want More

It can be tempting at times to be dissatified with paltry success.  I only lost .4 lbs yesterday, so I need to do more.  Or, it felt like it should have been more.  That type of mindset has a positive root perhaps, but can be damaging in the long run.  If I am wanting bigger losses or more victories, I might be compromising the validity of my techniques.

We are not on the Biggest Loser! You have a job.  I have a family.  We need balance.  If our excitement for results changes the way we are eating or exercising to a point that we are being unhealthy or cutting corners, then we will not have lasting health.

Be patient, be smart! 211.0

No comments:

Post a Comment