Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Good Day for Success!

Can you literally give me a good reason why today cannot be a great day for success?  A day for Health? 

List reasons why this is not the case for you.  Tell me or just yourself exactly why.  Don't just shrug and give up.  Tell me why?  Maybe its valid.  With those exact reasons, look at balance and priority.  If you want to be healthier but something is in the way, what can you do about it.  You probably don't have to overhaul your life to find some time to prioritize your health.  Ask yourself if you really want it?  Then prove it!  Do something healthy today.

If there is no good reason and your priorities are balanced, then make a change...today.  Why not?  216.4

2 comments:

  1. No excuses
    Make it happen
    Take control

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have the power to make it happen and take control. I don't know anyone who is forced into a drive through. Nothing has been decided for me, I have chosen. So no excuses are accepted. If something goes wrong, I will be accountable and fix it.

      Delete