Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its Too Hard to be Too Hungry

Teaching yourself that being hungry is ok.  In fact, it might be necessary for our body's to relearn appropriate protion sizing and timing of meals.  However, their is a dark side to this concept.

If you allow yourself to become too hungry or, maybe more specifically, allow your blood sugar to drop too low, it can be really difficult to control your caloric intake.  Last night, I didn't get my last meal eaten at the normal time.  That automatically meant that the time period would be pushed back to another 90 minutes.  By then, I was pretty hungry.  I had a meal with me, a good meal that I was looking forward to. The problem was that meal came and went, and I did not feel satisfied.  I wanted more; more sweet, more indulgence, more something.

Luckily, I couldn't come up with a plan for that indulgence on the way home so no harm no foul.  Weight was the same 211.0.

2 comments:

  1. Finde diesen Blog ebenfalls wie die Kommentare, recht interessant!
    entrümpelung
    entrümpelung
    entrümpelung wien

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are finding this Blog and my comments interesting? Dankeschon. Ich hoffe, dass meine Gedanken nützlich sind.

    ReplyDelete