Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Year Older, But Still Getting Younger

Yesterday was my 39th birthday. But aging can suck it!  Chronologically I am 39, but I get to have some say on how old my body feels.  If you know me, then you know that I mentally I act younger for sure.  But truthfully, it is very important to have a younger inside. 

Less chronic disease progression or degeneration, that is the goal.  So then, how do I accomplish that?  Eat better and move more.  Is that a surprise?  Hopefully not, but let's also add in no smoking, less unnecessary sun exposure, only moderately drinking (none for me; I eat my calories!), good nutrition, and wellness checks (need insurance first).

This will be a good year.  By Nov 1, 2013, I am hoping to complete a half Ironman Triathlon.  We shall see!
216.0  I need to lose weight and build lean tissue first!  Here's telling 40 to "ef-off"!

No comments:

Post a Comment