Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Know Means No!

It is amazing.  I can predict with relative accuracy if I will lose weight or gain, and how much. 

When I behave as I know I should, I lose weight...always!  When I have a really clean day of eating and add activity, I lose weight quickly.  The problem is that just one mistake can make for a neutral or positive caloric day (gain weight).

One bad snack won't do me in.  But a large or late meal will undue all of the good.  The goal is to be consistent.  I like the (relatively) healthy foods in my cubboard, and really don't like fast food.  Yet, I still find myself craving!  I keep fighting.  Today, I packed all of my food with me! Tomorrow 214.6?

Today 215.8

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Holiday season is crunch time. You can do it. You will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why won't you write a new post?!?!!???!?!!???

    ReplyDelete