Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, November 5, 2012

Where Preparation Meets Opportunity

Luck, success, or whatever.  You need preparation to get to your goals.  I need it more than most.  I have suggested many times how little time I have at home and how many times I eat away from home.  For me to have success, I have to prepare.

Even with the best intentions, I will fail without preparation.  I can intend on eating at a sub shop.  But enough times of looking around, and you will find be at a fast food Taco El Something or Other.  If you are like me, give yourself a break and make it easier.  Prepare first.

Literally, prepare...prepare food for the day.  Last night I spent time making 4 turkey patties, 3 turkey brats, 6 pastas with turkey meatballs, 2 turkey meatloafs, and I still have tilapia, hot dogs, chicken, vegetarian corndogs (I Know), and sandwiches to offer myself.  I am prepared with good and convenient choices.  This should be a good week.  I have opportunities all week to meet success!

215.2

No comments:

Post a Comment