Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sympathy, Empathy, Apathy

What does each mean?

Their is a fine line between the words.  Having compassion for others is a great trait. I don't always let others in.  I am too proud at times.  I always don't like others to worry.  I hope that you are not apathetic about my trials.

I have come to a conclusion that I cannot prove until next semester.  I feel that I am too distracted to do well on my weight managment.  Too much juggling, too much stress, too little time.  I just want this semester to be done so I can rerack.

Success is still within reach and this is not a failure.  Empathy would state that you could understand my concerns and not judge me.  That secretly you can feel my frustration and pray for my ability to do what needs to be done.

I don't need or want anyone to feel bad for me.  I created my schedule and therefore my current troubles.  I am learning more about how my schedule affects other areas in my life.  My social, my emtional, my occupational all get mucked up.  It is interesting about stress.  The more you create the more your schedule feels compacted.  I dropped one ball in my juggling act and it felt so good not to have to keep that one going that others began to get fumbled as well.  I don't need sympathy though.  there is nothing to feel bad about.  There is a process to learning that is beneficial. 

I haven't weighed in awhile.  What does that tell you? :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but I will judge you...............jk I feel like for what you've described to us you're doing your best, and that's all you can do. Just learn how many responsibilities you can handle and move forward.

    ReplyDelete