Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lapse versus Relapse

I'm in a tough place.  Things are busy, and I feel like I am always playing catch up.  There will be another 3 weeks of this until my schedule relaxes.

My focus has changed.  I am trying to allot time for chores and duties.  I am always going to the next place.  It has made consistency tough.  I have no time to be active.  When I do make time for a break, it is to get caught up on sleep.

This is a lapse, a SHORT time reversal of habits.  I still choose health when eating, but the choices I have are slightly less healthy to begin with.  No pigging out, no extra desires, just not able to do exactly what I would like.  I don't have the mental capacity to fight for it right now.  So the new goal is to maintain, don't gain, get get by and hopefully soon things get better.

I am not in a mindset of relapse where everything is out the window.  I am not giving up, just giving in...temporarily. Honestly, part of the answer lies in my walk.  A physical walk can be beneficial, a spiritual walk is necessary for me.  Lord, you know my heart.

224.4

No comments:

Post a Comment