Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Temptations Everywhere

I went for a walk last night around 7:00.  I think it was still near 100 degrees, literally.  I have a 5K or 3.1 mile path I walk.  While walking I pass a couple of schools/parks.  Last night, the same ice cream trunk came up behind me three times and turned on the creepy music, went to the park and waited.  Came up behind me, went to the school and waited.  It was hard watching everyone enjoy their ice cold treats as I continued to mop the sweat from my brow.

I didn't succomb (I didn't have any money).  Victory!  Today 222.8

No comments:

Post a Comment