Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Scale will Lie to You

Ok, well your weight is your weight.  There is no fudging the number.  The number is based on everything in your body.  That includes waste to be excreted.  You could be carrying more water or fecal matter (sorry) than the last time you weighed in.

Today when I weighed in, I weighed only 225.8.  I did not eat so little or exercise so much that I lost more than four pounds. That said, the scale is an important accountability tool.  It can be beneficial to log food and activity and then have immediate feedback the next morning.  I tell my clients to weigh daily, but record differences weekly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment