Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Saturday, August 6, 2011

Separating Habits

I love going to movies.  I go to about 100 + per year.  The problem is the food being served there is terribly unhealthy.  Yet much of it has intoxicating smells.  It is hard to walk in and not think popcorn or hotdog, especially if you are in the habit of splurging.

So the challenge is to enjoy one without the other.  I used to be good at it, but now it is very difficult.  Like anything else, it is important to have a plan.  Not go hungry.  Bring an empty water bottle to fill. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Also, think about the hit your wallet takes! $3.50 for a soda? What a racket.

    ReplyDelete