Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, August 1, 2011

Week Off

I relaxed for the last week.  I ate what I wanted and did what I wanted.  The result, a gain of 4 or 5 pounds.  Weighed in at exactly 230.0.  I have a lot of work to do.  I am planning on having a very focused August.  I need to for myself.

It will also demostrate what I want my clients, students and children to see.  But mostly, I need the change.  I want to be able to do more with my knowledge.  I don't want to sit on the sidelines any longer.  Worst case, if I am called to go or to do, I want to be able to accept and succeed.

Moral of the story, breaks might be needed..mentally, physically or whatever, but you can always minimize the damage.  The good news is that Today is a new day to make healthy choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment