Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Your next Choice can be a Healthy Choice

I had three bad days in a row, but a good day yesterday put me back on the right track.  I lost .8 lbs down to 225.2.  Being active and eating well is the elixir for the rotten choices that I made.

For many, including me, a bad choice or two can start a downward spiral of bad choices and bad feelings.  Things can swell and continue to be a problem.  We get down about being weak or gaining weight.  Guess what though, weight loss is not linear.  There will be ups and downs.  We just have to mitigate the ups (in weight) and try to build momentum and extend the downs.  Just don't quit.

I have seen and even felt an all or nothing approach.  We set guidelines and if we don't hold to them, we think failure and quit trying.  You cannot quit trying.  Keep building habits, keeping getting up with the idea that your day will be healthy. 

It's the weekend.  Does that make it easier or more difficult for you.  Plan ahead and choose well.

No comments:

Post a Comment