Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Old Clothes; New Feelings

I put on 2 pairs of pants that I purchased more than 10 years ago.  They were going to be my skinny pants.  Instead of reaching my goal then, I added about 30 more pounds over the years.

Last month, I tried them on.  They fit.  I couldn't believe it.  I took them to get hemmed and have already worn one of the pairs.

Man that feels good.  I never gave up on the idea that I could one day lose some of my weight.  Back down to 223.8.  Still hoping to get below 200 by Sept.  I will have to work hard and eat near perfect.  Having the positive mindset that I can get there is benecial, but I have to keep in mind not to procrastinate.

Short term goals, like losing a certain amount per week, will be very important to making my long term goal.  I can't wait.  I already feel good about what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment