Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adding Activity Subtracting Calories

Inspired by my bicycle brethen in France (pronounced Frawnce), I dusted off my two wheeled contraption, aired up my tires and headed out yesterday on a journey.  Those dudes are bad mothers.  I rode for only 9 miles, had a headache and wanted to throw up.  It helped to burn a handful of calories and more than balance my day.

Weighed in at 223.8, still a little more than my recent low point but feeling good.  Using Loseit.com for caloric counting.  It has been helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, have you checked out swole.me? Also, I thought you might find this documentary interesting:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuygZX3HKSQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malik,

    I have. As he says, the publisher of swole.me has no knownledge of what he is posting. It's almost more of a wiki. He is asking for people to do research for him. The Doc is interesting. It goes back to the understanding that each of us has a Health and Wellness potential. Some people have a higher potential. Others have to work harder to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete