Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Worst Excuse for Overeating

I was getting gas last night.  As a single male, the fairness of the opposite sex sometimes wrestles my attention away from what I am doing.  I really cute and shapely blonde goes inside right about the time my gas tank is full.  I decided to go in and just make sure that she is not the one.

Not that I would do anything about it, but as I get a chance to see her up close...she is amazing, very pretty and,  what getting cigarettes!? Dang, oh well there's always more fi..oooh donut holes! Crap :(

No comments:

Post a Comment