Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

4th Meal Revenge

Yesterday was almost a good day!  I worked hard and ate well.  I logged everything in as usual and had a lot of calories left.  On the way home, I decided to use some of those calories on a 4th meal at Taco Bell!  I didn't even enjoy what I got.  This morning my stomach has been very sad.

On the bright side, I don't think that I actually retained many of those calories. :(  What do you think it says when we get indigestion and loose bowels from eating fast food?  If you eat it all the time, your body adapts and doesn't have the same issues, but I don't really want to teach myself that trick again! 207.8

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not stopping :), but definitely struggling. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete