Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, September 17, 2012

Check your Why!

Man, do I love the fall.  But it comes with some precarious eating opportunities.  This weekend was the 2nd full weekend of the fall.  Without even thinking, my diet changes.  It is silly, but just because the view on the TV changes, I become entitled to wings, pizza, queso or whatever.

I tried to consume wisely:  only foods from home, peanuts, baked chips, etc. But I still overconsumed.  It really is ridiculous, yet I do it.  Reflecting back, it makes me consider what other choices could I do without?  The list is sad; reward, consulation, sad, bored, TV, too awake, at the movies, being social.  What if I only ate when hungry? HMMM, it's just crazy enough to work!

If you are reading, let me know what you think or comment about your struggles.  I think that we could all learn from each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment