Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Saturday, September 15, 2012

No Logging, No Success

Now of courese you can lose weight or reach your goals without logging the details.  However, research does suggest that your chances of success increase dramatically with self accountability.  And let's face it, we lie to ourselves; about how much we eat, how much we move or how healthy a choice was.

Truthful and accurate details will help to keep us honest with ourselves because we will have an up to the minute idea of how things are going.  This past week without my normal scale accompanied by different eating patterns because I was not at home, I gained 1 pound.  I actually feel good that it was only one pound! Now back to it! 207.8

No comments:

Post a Comment