Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, September 10, 2012

If Life were only Consistent

Another weekend away from home.  This week, I am also house sitting for someone.  While both are fun and or rewarding, the situation changes what I can do about my eating, my activity and my stress.  This are the big 3 when discussing weight management.  I have concern, but will continue to be on guard for big changes.  Since I am not at home, I cannot weigh myself.  It will be interesting how things stand after a week.  I am hoping for a maintenacnce week.

I am down to 7 weeks before my reunion and no real change.  That makes the urgency for change higher.  I am ok with that, but dont want to get so dogmatic about my habits that I have no room for error and increase my likelihood for failure.

What goals do you have?  Make sure that you partner your long term goals, with a short term step to help get you there.  The short-term goals should be more specific and be used as evaluation steps to reach your long-term goal.  I wanted to lose 18 pounds in 9 weeks.  I now have only 7 weeks to accomplish the same goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment