Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Half Ass Meals

I like to eat out at restuarants.  I like being waited on.  I enjoy the luxury that is Applebee's.  Ok, "the neighbor grill" isn't luxury, but it is fun to eat out.  Even just a sandwich!

I don't know why, maybe it's just the simplicity of plopping some money down and clapping your hands together for service :)

Regardless of why, if you like to eat out, try only eating half of your meal.  Get your sandwich cut in half.  Just because they serve an 8 inch option doesn't mean that I need to cram it all in during one gluttony session.  The same can be said about any meal.  Order your meal and ask them to put half in a to go. Or ask for the togo yourself and divy up your order prior to forking yourself over!

No comments:

Post a Comment