Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Careful who is Watching

Whether it is your own kids or others you influence, your actions can betray your words.  Our children are growing up in a Toxic Environment that is partially created by our own laziness and preoccupation with the outside world.

We are tired and order pizza.  We get home late with fast food breath.  Don't teach them (your sphere of influence) to do the things you know is incorrect.  Both of you deserve better. 

I had someone thank me for sharing my story.  I cannot tell you how rewarding that is.  I only want to try harder, because someone is watching.  And I want to be a positive role model, not a shackel to someone else.

Who might be watching you?  Who are you holding back?  Only yourself?   209.0

No comments:

Post a Comment