Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, March 11, 2012

Awesome Compliment

You want a boost to your efforts?  See someone that you haven't seen in a while.  After losing some weight, people seem to be able to tell a difference.  It is actually a little awkward.  I was taking off my jacket and I had a female co-worker tell me that it "looks like you have lost weight...especially in your belly".

Umm, thanks.. I guess.  Of course all compliments are welcome, but it sucks to understand that everyone knows your an "FA" as well. :)

Yesterday, I picked up my kids for spring break and my sons tells that I look thinner.  He's 11 and struggles with the some of the same issues that I do.  I hope he gets something out of my loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment