Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time to Re-RE-Commit

Summer, just a reminder that I am not in bathing suit season.  June 1st came and goals were set.  For the warmer months, I have decided that I will refocus myself and dedicate my time to planning meals and finding time to exercise.

I would like to lose 10 pounds each each to end up at 200 pounds by August 31.  The first two weeks I will have my kids.  I am a part time single parent.  This could make things tricky.  I want to be the fun time dad, but I also have a responsibility to teach by example.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment