Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, June 10, 2011

I've Always Wanted to be a Model

I am two weeks into Camp Daddy 2011.  As a part-time single parent, it can be difficult to plan well and be the role model that I need to be for my kids (at least for me).  I want to play and have fun.  And as a society, fun is somewhat tied to eating.  Can you really build memories around broccoli and asparagus?  Pizza and McNuggets put smiles on faces.  Chuck E. Cheese etches smiles forever.

That might be true, but can't I do better?  I need to do better. 

I have reasserted myself and the summer has started well.  Down three pounds, being activity and have my kids asking which is the healthier choice. :) 

If nothing else, the healthier I am..the more memories we can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment