Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tough Weekend, Opportunity for New Choices

I had a great weekend with my kids, but it did include eating out too much.  And the food choices weren't normally on my diet.  I am up a handful of pounds, but that is not the end of the story.  I am very grateful to have woken up on Monday with the thought of what food can I take to work.  The bad choices don't have to linger.  Each day you and I get to decide to make healthy choices or not to make healthy choices.  I do feel lucky that my mind is where I need it be.  This week will be a good week. 240.4

No comments:

Post a Comment