Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What Foundation can I Count on?

As the New Year has begun and I turn to another chapter in my life, I feel that I need to reflect on what brings me the most success.  Without trying, I can think of five things.  I feel that healthy weight management comes down to the main issues that I can always go back to.  Looking back when these areas are attended to, I am most balanced in life and in health.

1.  Planning my meals.
2.  Planning my activity.
3.  Walking closer to God.
4.  Not eating, or minimize eating after dinner.
5.  No Fast Food for convenience.

I am ready.  Really ready.  I am excited.  It's like I can feel the change and can envision the results.  I want to get there today!  But tempering that enthusiasm with realism = balanced motivation!  220.2

No comments:

Post a Comment