Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Respect is Key for Longterm Success

Managing my weight is such an interesting study.  I wish that I understood it better.  I do know this though, I must remember to respect the process.  That could be taken two different ways.

1) The process itself should not be changed or abbreviated.  It can be slow, but that is actually good.  Losing weight too quickly can be a problem for managing the loss.  Fast weight loss can even make loose skin a bigger issue.  The process is frustrating, but that makes it worthy of my focus and time.

2) The process it not easy.  There are sometimes when I am locked in fat seems to melt in measurable amounts daily.  But I need to make sure that do not trivialize or minimize any result.  In 6 months, life could change courses and make weight management more difficult again.  I tend to get cocky and think that I can do it whenever I want.  For 15 years that wasn't true, and it still isn't today.

Respect brings honor.  I will honor my fat loss by keeping myself thinner and healthy.  I will honor my children by being a good healthy role model.  I will honor students and readers with honesty and encouragement.  I will honor my God by keeping good stewardship over his gift to me.  I will honor myself, because I deserve to live long and disease free.

218.6

No comments:

Post a Comment