Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, January 21, 2013

The Process Works

Since I have finally been able to focus on what needs to happen and have had less stress and distractions, I have been able to lose weight.  Relatively easily at that.

Last week, I only ate out 2 times.  I only ate late 1 time.  I stayed active, but I didn't exercise.  Not because I am shying away from it, but I have not simplified my schedule that much.  The result is a 3.5 lb loss.  The last 2 days, I have eaten Tex-Mex to fullness and eaten late after trying not to eat a late dinner after a busy day.  Even with those challenges, I gained back very little. 

I am very encouraged and pleased. 219.8

No comments:

Post a Comment