Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Friday, August 31, 2012

Back in the Groove

I feel very blest to have found the switch.  I am back in a groove where I can focus and make choices that I am very satisfied with.  Planning meals, even purchased meals, to have the best impact on my weight.  I am down 5 pounds in a couple of weeks. 

I am learning about myself and my schedule.  Last semester was great, hardly any poor choices.  The summer was very difficult to even maintain my losses.  And now, back to consistent focus and planning.

I have been talking myself into a new goal.  I am very excited about it.  I truly feel that it can be reached!  I have been visualizing a new thinner and more fit me!  I can actually see the result , that person does exist and I will meet him!  Today 207.0

No comments:

Post a Comment