Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rollercoaster Continues

Boy has it been a difficult summer.  With an up and down schedule, kids visiting, brutal summer heat, it has really been a chore to have some consistency.  This week things are getting back to normal.

Next week, the crazy schedule begins but at least it will be consistent.  I know what I am dealing with and I can plan around it.  I can pack food and clothes to balance my eating and activity.  It is a little extra work, but always worth it to reach my goals.

The one thing that I will consider is not to over commit myself and risk failing or not completing my own plan.  Success is what we are all after and that will help to build self-efficacy and self-confidence.  212.6

No comments:

Post a Comment