Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Undoing 20 Years of Poor Choices

Wow, I am getting old.  In 9 weeks, I am scheduled to have my 20 year high school reunion.  The competition is on.  I want to look better...than I did in HS, than I do on FB, than others in my class.  I am not sure if that makes me vain or real or really vain, but I have motivation.

9 weeks of working hard, eating well and getting recovery!  Doing this will be hard as my schedule is very difficult.  I am focusing on the result and not the journey.  The result seems glorious; that's my carrot!  That is my vision for change.  It just so happens that my health with also improve with this challenge! 208.4

No comments:

Post a Comment