Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, August 6, 2012

Still Struggling

I am up in weight again.  I feel confident that I can turn it around, yet the same confidence is telling me that I can procrastinate and turn it around tomorrow.  Day after day of adding calories and putting off exercise has lead to more weight gain. 

It is a little scary not knowing how to change, or in this case what the obstacle is.  I want to get back to my successful habits, but something is holding me back.  The good news is that I can control this.  I just need to do it.  Today seems like a good day for success!

212.0

No comments:

Post a Comment