Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Sunday, July 8, 2012

Up and Down goes the Scale

On Saturday, my weight had dropped to 201.6!  I felt pretty good about it.  I had a decent amount of activity and decided to enjoy the evening.  It was a Family event and the menu was Italian.  I only had a half of a roll (simple carbs) and a tilapia dish with spaghetti.  Unfortunately, the tilapia was in a butter based cream sauce.  I scraped what I could off and enjoyed the bottom feeding fish.

That meal was not really the issue though.  It was the movie experience that I had afterwards with pizza and pretzel bites that you dunk in fake cheese! Gross and tasty!  Today, the result is that I am up to 203.0. 

No comments:

Post a Comment