Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Time Blues

It's hot!  I'm busy!  I don't get much sleep!  And I have gained weight, back to 209.8.

All truths. They just can't be excuses.  When is the starting point really the starting point?  It can be dangerous to wait till the beginning of the month or week.  That gives you permission to eat bad and not exercise for more days.  Heck, you could even rationalize that you can eat terribly because soon enough you will be on track.

Except that you cannot find the track on somedays.  It is weird.  As much as I was in a groove in the Spring, I feel a bit lost now.  I am staying relatively in tune with my choices, but keep talking myself into why this is ok to eat.

The simple fact is it's not ok to eat crap.  Now, I am not talking about perfection.  But I am allowing myself to do things that I didn't do for nearly 5 months without struggle.  Is it habit? or circumstance? or ???

I think that this summer doldrum can be solved with focus and resolve and spiritual reflection.  I know that I can do this.  Now, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment