Welcome

Are you struggling to manage your weight? Read on to see if my knowledge, successes and failures can help you. Please comment and pass along to anyone who you think could benefit from this Blog. Be Healthy!



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Management will Help Habit Management

For those who know me, I stay pretty busy...real busy.  In fact, I border on being unbalanced.  The only saving grace for me is that I truly enjoy what I do, the people I do it with and those I do it for.

Needless to say, time managment is important for me to stay on track.  I need to plan and think ahead for many reasons.  I need to make sure that I have healthier food choices available and ready to take for the days meals and snacks.  I need to plan on having time to exercise and stay active.  I also need to plan so that I stay ahead of due dates and don't get stressed.

With stress and without a plan, I tend to revert back to unhealthy practices!

203.8

No comments:

Post a Comment